|Job Title:||INFORMATION / DATA QUALITY MANAGER|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Role responsibilities as follows :
Data Quality management
- Manage the data quality issue tracking and management service ensuring that the DQ issues identified in Data & Analytics platforms are analysed and impact assessed and resolution options proposed and agreed as necessary.
Information Product Inventory
- Manage the ongoing process for maintaining Information Product (recurring reports & models) register. This includes ensuring that product inventory is kept updated with all new and enhanced information products and unused information products are decommissioned on a regular basis.
Reconciliation Framework & Data Assurance
- Deliver on-going monitoring of reporting and data capabilities against defined quality rules to ensure that the output can be deemed accurate and authoritative over time.
Business Reference data management
- In conjunction with business data owners, manage and maintain a central repository of key business reference data relating to our Customers, Products and Services.
Management of Data Management team
- Manage continual improvement through the on-going development of the Information Service & Data Management strategy.
- Lead, motivate, inspire and engage a small Data Mgmt team (2 FTE) and influence colleagues.
Provide SME support to the Insights & Analytics Transformation Workstream
- The Transformation programme is delivering new data management tools and processes. This person will act as "customer" of the proposed tools and assure technical delivery will meet data management expectations. Assurance activities would include reviewing technical designs and processes associated with metadata management, reference data management, data reconciliation, data monitoring and data quality analysis.
Skills & Experience
- Proven Data Management experience
- Good communicator and influencer - more business focused than technical
- Logical, organised self starter
- People Management experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared x2
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire