Information Security Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
- You will be responsible Information Security matters and co-ordinate Information Security incidents.
- You will be creating, maintaining and updating the Information Security Management System (ISMS) to ensure processes and procedures are robust and effective.
- Reviewing, managing and auditing the infosec position of 3rd Party suppliers (current and future).
- Ensuring all information security requirements comply with industry good practice and relevant legislation.
- Keep updated of the Cyber threat landscape and assessing/introducing protective measures to ensure ongoing protection
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture function to ensure security is included by design for all new initiatives.
- Coordinate ISO27001 certification audits and ongoing compliance
- Experience working as an Information Security Officer/Information Security Specialist/Information Security Manager.
- Demonstrable experience of ISO27001: 2017 certification process and audits.
- An excellent knowledge of relevant information security standards and practices.
- In depth experience of maintaining and managing the ISMS on behalf of the company.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.