|Job Title:||Information Security Manager|
|Duration:||until May 2022|
|Contact Name:||Kate Matthews|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Information Security Manager
Are you Passionate about Information Security and protecting customer data? Can you operate in a client facing capacity and deliver a world class service? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to support the delivery of Information Security Services for our well known southern based customer.
We are looking for an Information Security Manager to ensure that our services to this high profile customer remains secure and compliant. The role will involve:
- Being a focal point for: procedural, physical and security related aspects of service
- Applying and reviewing Security policy, Security Contract, Security operating procedures, approving & reviewing security changes
- Governing, Maintaining & updating - Privilege Access Management
- Governance, Policy, Support of - IT health check, Audits, Pen tests, Patching, Security clearance levels of staff delivering the service to the customer i.e. BS/SC/DV, Ensure Account Compliance to Security minimum standards - CMP20
- Governance, Policy - Ensure IS027001 Best practice / compliance is maintained & all relevant documents are reviewed & updated.
- Governance, Managing - Security Incident and Response
- Produce & Deliver - Security awareness, training to FJ staff & third parties, monthly security reports to the customer
- Customer meetings - Attends account meetings / Customer Security Group meetings
- Experienced Information Security Manager
- Worked in a supplier environment for a large organisation
- Ability to develop conceptual models for the delivery of security services to external customer
- Good Knowledge of business benefits that security technologies can bring to the customer
- A strong technical background in either Networks, Security, Unix/Wintel would be highly beneficial
- Good knowledge of International security standards - ISO270001
- Holds at least one of the following valid qualifications: CISMP, CISM or CISSP
Please send CVs for immediate response to this advert, interviews being scheduled this week!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.