Information Security Consultant/Manager (Symantec/Log Rhythm/Becrypt/Firewalls) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 month rolling contract, to be based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive experience of Symantec or Log Rhythm, as well as Becrypt, Firewalls
- Strong technical hands on experience, having come from a Security Analyst background.
- Manages service delivery to customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
- The role requires someone who has hands on experience in delivering an IT Security Service into a live customer who can demonstrate they have held responsibility and accountability for all associated IT security day to day activities for a customer; including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security.
- In conjunction with the customer identifies & defines requirements for new services. Ensures such services are professionally introduced & accepted into service. Proven track record in supporting bid teams and sales teams to achieve new service and enhance existing services to drive business growth.
- The role will require managing security activities such as risk, security incidents, changes, policies and governance to 27001. Lead Implementer 27001, CISMP, CISM, CISSP or equivalent
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.