This is a great role working for a high profile brand that requires a Security Analyst to play a key part in protecting the assets of the organisation by ensuring all people, processes and technology operate in a secure manner.
This role is accountable for providing authoritative information security advice and guidance to the business, ensuring our processes, systems, products and services across the business are secure by design, meet security standards and maintain security throughout the lifecycle.
The role offers hybrid working with a bonus scheme, flexi benefits and much more.
What the role will be doing:
- In conjunction with Information Security colleagues, assists the business and technical teams through the lifecycle of initiatives and projects to assess the security impact and highlight risk whilst ensuring the implementation of appropriate measures and controls to reduce risk, maintain compliance and provide security assurance.
- Liaises with stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate security requirements as a result of changes to business processes and information systems.
- Advises, supports and guides teams and individuals on security related topics, embedding our security culture across the business.
- Breaks down complex security requirements into understandable non-functional requirements, making use of plain English, diagrams, process flows and scenarios as appropriate.
- Represents Information Security in business process forums and act as an initial point of contact for security engagement requests, to be triaged and processed accordingly.
- Develops, manages and maintains Information Security consultancy, engagement and triage processes.
- Works with external partners to evaluate security metrics & reporting, providing oversight and decision making.
- Supports the ongoing security training and awareness initiatives to embed our security culture across the business.
- Embraces and drives a continuous learning culture where the development of new skills and knowledge is important to the success of both their and their team's roles.
- Demonstrable knowledge of security principles, risk assessment techniques and security control selection.
- Strong business, technical and security awareness.
- Experience working in IT Infrastructure and/or Information Security.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of Information Security management best practices including knowledge of frameworks, policies, standards and guidance (e.g. ISO27001, NIST 800-53, CIS).
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.