Indirect Partner Manager - Consumer
An exciting and fast growing Telecoms company, who have some impressive plans in place. Due to some changes within the business, they are currently seeking an experienced Indirect Partner Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Expand the footprint and contribution of our indirect partners to the overall growth f the company. Access customer segments and markets outside the reach of our direct channels to enable profitable and sustainable growth. Grow existing partnerships and on-board new partners to enable effective expansion of the channel capability.
- Leading the partner relationship for the indirect partners; this role is looks at delivering the best outcomes across commercial and cost outcomes. The role looks at finding the best ways to execute business priorities through our indirect partners who sell products and services on behalf of the company.
- The role is critical in ensuring that channel performance is optimised to meet business objectives and that brand based decisions are achieved. As a result, a wide range of KPIs must be considered and balanced during decision making and these may include customer acquisition volume, customer retention, margin improvement, cost to acquire/retain. The roles work across all lines of business, products and services that they offer to customers.
- The partner manager will create and nurture lasting relationships with our strategic partners and ensure we always have alignment on strategic direction and that our partners deliver the best experience to our customers.
- Must have experience in a similar role, gained within a fast moving consumer background
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Excellent reporting skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.