6 Month Contract
Reading town centre
An exciting new contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Incident Analyst working for a leading communications company in Reading.
As Incident Analyst you will be responsible for driving the quality of the network by taking ownership of incidents and minimise any adverse effect on the network. You will track open tickets and escalate where necessary to ensure resolution (in line with SLAs and principles of life cycle ticket management). You will review departmental performance and identify areas of continual service improvement through analysis of multiple data sources in order to produce solutions. You will play a key role in driving incidents to resolution ensuring incidents are managed according to SLAs and KPIs.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Incident management and escalation experience required
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- ITIL foundation certified
- Experience of Remedy (Ticketing system)
- Demonstrable experience in a customer centric service operations role
- Demonstrable experience of working to strict SLAs and KPIs
If you have the required incident management experience and are interested in this opportunity then please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.