Inhouse Technology Recruiter
My client is a global Telecoms company, with their HQ based in Berkshire. They are currently seeking an experienced Technology Recruiter to work as part of their internal HR Team, on a variety of roles throughout the UK & EMEA.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Effectively screen and interviews potential candidates in line with role requirements.
- Meet candidate delivery targets by achieving high CV-to-interview and interview-offer ratios.
- Recommend relevant sourcing and recruitment strategies that are bespoke to each role, working with business leaders to agree delivery targets.
- Recommend new processes and fine tuning standard processes for UK recruitment team.
- Articulate sourcing strategies with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Work on various projects focused on getting candidates into our pipeline more quickly
- Have substantial technology recruitment experience, preferably in an Executive Search or onsite environment at an executive level that is customer facing.
- Track record of building and maintaining a pipeline of technology candidates across multiple geographic regions.
- Experience in Telecom or IT technical recruitment is a must.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Ability to proactively undertake market research delivering robust market reports.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build and maintain relationships with Senior Stakeholders, up to "C" level
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.