Inhouse Technology Recruiter
Berkshire (Rolling Contract)
My client is a global Telecoms company, with their HQ based in Berkshire. They are currently seeking an experienced Technology Recruiter to work as part of their internal HR Team, on a variety of roles throughout the UK & EMEA.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Effectively screen and interviews potential candidates in line with role requirements.
- Meet candidate delivery targets by achieving high CV-to-interview and interview-offer ratios.
- Recommend relevant sourcing and recruitment strategies that are bespoke to each role, working with business leaders to agree delivery targets.
- Recommend new processes and fine tuning standard processes for UK recruitment team.
- Articulate sourcing strategies with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Work on various projects focused on getting candidates into our pipeline more quickly
- Have substantial technology recruitment experience, preferably in an Executive Search or onsite environment at an executive level that is customer facing.
- Track record of building and maintaining a pipeline of technology candidates across multiple geographic regions.
- Experience in Telecom or IT technical recruitment is a must.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Ability to proactively undertake market research delivering robust market reports.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build and maintain relationships with Senior Stakeholders, up to "C" level
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.