|Job Title:||In-house Legal Counsel (Mandarin Speaking)|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Job Title: In-house Legal Counsel (Mandarin Speaking)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Counsel to join a leading multinational telecom company on a 12 months basis.
What you will do
- Provide legal support to the Consumer Business Group with respect to legal requirements relating to Consumer Electronics, including but not limited to E-Commerce, Unfair Competition, Trademarks, Intellectual Property, Product Compliance and Mobile Applications under UK and EU law.
- Support general compliance within the Consumer Business Group from a legal perspective.
The ideal candidate
- At least 2 years of experience as Legal Counsel in a national/international company or as a lawyer in a law firm.
- A solid understanding of consumer protection legislation, ecommerce and legal aspects of channel management.
- Work autonomously, comfortable working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate the ability to manage frequent changes in priorities, deadlines and workload successfully.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in both English (legal English) and Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and patience.
- We are looking for a self-starter with a 'can do' attitude.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Jianghui.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.