|Job Title:||IFRS16 Accounting Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate on offer|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
IFRS 16 Accounting Manager
Contract Initially Until Feb 2020
IFRS 16 Accounting Manager - reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for leading the transition of IFRS16 into BAU within the Accounting Services team. This is a key role for my client and we require someone with previous experience of IFRS16.
Working for a leading communications company based in Maidenhead, your role as IFRS16 Accounting Manager will include:
- Centralised view of the IFRS16 result, the pre-IFRS16 result and therefore the impact. Reviewing the IFRS16 result for reasonableness and following up on any anomalies.
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners on the interpretation of their IFRS16 outputs from partners (outsourced IFRS16), and with submitting the right information back to the partners. Coordination/monitoring/review of actual lease information to ensure timeliness, completeness and quality.
- Reconciliation of our General Ledger, and roll forward of Right of Use Asset accounts and Lease Liability accounts.
- Providing the appropriate information required by the Financial Reporting team for cash flow/working capital/balance sheet reporting.
- Coordination/monitoring/review of forecasting & budgeting activity with partners
Requirements for this position:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA Accountant
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Experience implementing IFRS16
- Exposure to leading complex accounting projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills - as you will be interfacing with partner companies
- Experience handling audit requirements
- Reconciliation of general ledgers
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have experience with IFRS16 then please submit your application on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Daily rate disclosed upon application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.