Identity and Access Management (IDAM/IAM) Architect / Consultant - Contract - Slough, Berkshire.
A global IT services company is searching for an Identity and Access Management (IDAM/IAM) Architect / Consultant to join their team in Slough, Berkshire on a contract basis.
- Extensive IDAM Architecture experience
- Identity & Access Management Architect, strong in solution design and Active Directory
- Experience of reviewing current end client setup and provide a solution
- Consultancy experience of Vision and Strategy development for Identity & Access
- Broad appreciation of technology encompassed within Identity & Access
- Ability to work with Customer Business leaders and I.T. Architects to create and articulate a Vision for Identity & Access aligned with the Business goals of the organisation
- Ability to work with Technical and Operations staff in order to define a strategy for delivering Identity & Access services
- Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
- Able to deliver a cohesive blueprint for delivery of Identity & Access Services to include technology options
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.