Mobile Security engineer (senior, staff, principle, expert)
With the rapid mobile application development, security solutions of mobile system with features such as mobile payment, DRM, Secure storage, Kill-switch and so on are increasingly important. We are looking for candidates with strong lab-based security experience spanning both hardware and software, especially for mobile devices. If you enjoy and have expertise in discovering, analysing, addressing complex security issues, risk assessments, and security architecture.
- Track and analyse latest Secure Element, i.e. SE development and trends including software, chip set, physical attack etc.
- Design and develop Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Analyse and determine mobile product security requirements ; evaluate business strategies and requirements; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analysis and risk assessments; Research architecture/platform;
- Identifying security gaps; find the solution to enhance security systems.
- Analysis of HW and SW attack mechanisms and architect attack mitigation's (HW and SW).
- Typically 8+ years of experience in mobile security solution engineering or a PhD graduate with a maximum of 1 year of industrial experience.
- Hand-on experience of design and development of Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Hand-on experience of Mobile platform security, threat models and mitigation techniques
- Understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and security analysis.
- Knowledge of ARM TrustZone technology is preferred.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE or related area.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.