Home-based, with travel across the North of England
Competition salary + car allowance
great opportunity for an ambitious NEBOSH certified Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Advisor, as we have a major telco infrastructure client looking for a HSQE Advisor on a permanent basis to provide professional necessary governance to aid compliant delivery of assigned projects and business objectives.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the Control of Works governance and inspection function is in place to ensure HSQE compliance and that business requirements are met against all project work, site activities, maintenance, and structures.
The role will inspect the North region and will require frequent travel, hence why you'll get a car allowance! The role needs a driven, self-starter to identify sites based on trends, KPI's and ensuring all suppliers have been reviewed. The role will drive HSQE improvements across our suppliers and internal staff.
You must have a Full Driving Licence
* NEBOSH certified
* Experience in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality within the construction / telecoms industry.
* Knowledge of all major areas of construction activities and CDM Regulations
* Excellent interpersonal skills and abilities in managing stakeholders and matrix management of teams
* Clear and concise communication skills
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite & General Mobile Applications
* Strong planning and organisational ability to prepare and anticipate well in the face of change.
* Focused single mindedness and diligence in delivering business outcomes - completer/finisher mentality
* Not afraid to challenge and make tough decisions
* Self-Starter - Self-management of daily travel and site visit coordination
If you would like to be considered, please simply apply here and shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.