Head of Reward
This leading travel company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experienced Head of Reward to join their busy team.
You will be accountable for working with the HR Leadership team to understand the business Strategy and requirements and to design a leading edge reward strategy and employment approach to ensure that they have the right employment proposition to attract and retain the best talent. You will also oversee all salary benchmarking and packages, payrises etc.
You must have:
- Experience of working in a busy HR Team within a fast paced environment
- Reward strategy design and development
- Supplier Management
- Budget Management
- Strong knowledge of employee relations and employment law (UK and ideally US)
- In-depth knowledge of external developments and emerging best practice in HR policy areas.
- In-depth understanding of the role Policy & Reward plays and its interactions with other HR related processes.
- Ability to apply commercial and strategic awareness to problem solving.
- Ability to influence change at senior levels, including successfully facilitating joint decision-making.
- Experience of maintaining and developing HR systems/processes
- Extremely organised and a keen eye for detail
- Able to create a positive working relationship at all levels and build credibility
- Highly adaptable and influential
- A motivated and committed individual who leads by example and has a desire to work to the highest of standards in a career in HR
- Confident communicator
- Enjoys a challenge and is comfortable with change
- Resilient and commercially minded
- Positive person with a calm and professional manner
- A flexible team player with a high level of initiative
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing change.
- A travel background is a plus!
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.