Head of Operation in South Africa (Mandarin Speaking)
- Responsible for the initial set up and development of South African operations including company development planning, operating principles and business objectives.
- To implement corporate policy, overall management of South African region, open up the local market, to ensure achieving business objectives and profit related targets.
- To organize and implement company's annual plan and financial budget report and profit distribution
- To manage South African operations daily, to represent the company to sign all the relevant agreements, contracts, and relevant affairs.
- To decide Company's internal set up, arrange job distributions, staffing and compensation program and other senior staff appointment and removal, remuneration, rewards and punishments within authorization limit, in order to establish a sound corporate unity and efficient organizational work system.
- Planning, establishing and validating the company's quality management system, supervising the implementation of the quality management system;
- Formulating the basic management rules and regulations, implementation rules and working procedures of the company to ensure the orderly and efficient management of the company;
- To chair the regional general manager meetings, organizing their task and performance guidance, inspection, supervision, coordination and define the relevant work;
- Relevant solid experience and skills in the telecom field, experience in network construction and sales management will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership, judgment and decision-making ability, communication and coordination, influence, planning and implementation, customer service capabilities
- Knowledge of IT and telecom products and services.
- Demonstrable experience in sales of telecommunications equipment or IT services.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written). Any other language skills a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication in Chinese.
- Degree educated highly desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.