|Job Title:||Guest Experience Manager (9-12 Month FTC)|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Guest Experience Manager (Managed Service Office Space)
Reading (9-12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
A leading hospitality company, which creates beautiful, professional, flexible work spaces that offer hotel-like hospitality and members' club style service for people that know hard work needn't be uncomfortable. They have taken the best of co working, serviced offices, fine hotels and hospitality and added a splash of design agency and architectural practice.
- To have in depth understanding of all FOH procedures, processes and IT systems used to manage Residents, operations and the building.
- Oversee the Concierge process for maintaining a service delivered by external parties, including, but not limited to: housekeeping, florists, laundry and dry cleaning, catering, business support services, maintenance, personal trainers, massage therapists, etc. and coordinate Resident's use of all such services.
- Responsible for all invoices regarding building management and Resident fees.
- To encourage morale and performance with hospitality focused service
- To always deal with staff and customers in a polite, professional and pleasant manner
- 3+ years' experience as a manager in the hospitality, retail or co-working industry
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- Professional integrity, trustworthy
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.