- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, UK
- Responsible for trade finance execution and management, including bank guarantee, stand by LC , letter of credit according to business requirements
- Responsible for accurate, timely and cost competitive transaction executions
- Work closely with related internal and external departments, such as our client local finance team globally, banks. Work with internal legal department to ensure complete review and execution of all trade documentations and agreements
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPIs
- Responsible for preparation of treasury related analysis and reviews
- Proactively monitor treasury processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalating to management
- Establish close working relationship with HQ Treasury to integrate regional trade finance management
- Bachelor's degree or high preferably in finance or a related major (such as accounting, economics, or business administration)
- Experience in trade finance area such as letter of credit, bank guarantee.
- Good communication, organization and coordination ability, project management experience is preferred
- Strong learning ability and adaptability, good analytical and logical thinking ability.
- Travel globally when necessary, sometimes to developing countries.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, using other languages would be advantageous but not essential.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.