I currently have a number of positions open for Radio Network Planning and Optimization engineers with experience in GSM/UMTS/LTE technologies to come on-board and work for a global market leading telecommunications company based in Reading, Berkshire. This will be on a long term project expected to go up to 4 years. 3 month rolling contract with competitive rates on offer.
- Fluent in English speaking.
- More than 8 years radio network planning/Design/Optimization experience in GSM/UMTS/LTE technologies.
- Experience with Huawei/Samsung Single RAN equipment.
- Experience with Planning and design related project delivery.
- Familiar with radio planning related link-budget tools/simulation tools/capacity management tools.
- Experience with radio network planning related tool chains of UK operators.
- Familiar with Actix/Mapinfo/Office/Database tools.
- Successful team cooperation experience in similar project.
- Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication) Degree
- Expertise in 3GPP protocols and generic algorithms.
- Team spirit and good intercultural/interpersonal communication skills.
- Working location will be in Reading of UK.
- Be responsible for technical solutions for radio network planning and performance related projects in the customer UK office.
- Deliver radio network planning strategy based on customer requirements.
- Implement detailed radio network coverage/capacity/performance planning, and output site swap plan/site upgrade plan/new site plan based on Atoll 3d-ray simulation result.
- Deliver detailed site radio design and parameter design.
- Support Test lab activities for Single RAN site features and parameters
- Perform 5G planning and design as required.
- Deliver new features design (eg. VoLTE) and Refarming solution design.
- Communicate with customer for network planning and design result.
- Lead technical team for radio network planning and design projects delivery.
- Technical communication and clarification with customers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.