|Job Title:||Graduate/Assistant Finance Analyst|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to start a career in Finance as this company is offering a training scheme which includes paying for this individual to complete ACCA or CIMA qualification.
Salary will also increase each time an exam is completed during the training scheme.
The position is working for a high profile company conveniently located for commuting to central Reading.
Overview of the role:
- Admin and involvement in month end reports
- Putting together monthly requests
- Proving support during forecasting and budgeting process
- Supporting the continued improvement of the analysis and reporting
What's needed for the role:
- You will either be a Graduate within a related subject area or a School leaver, or have just started working within a finance role.
For further details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.