|Job Title:||Graduate Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
To support the Commercial Finance Analysts and Commercial Finance Manager to deliver accurate and reliable financial OPEX reporting to stakeholders within the project. The focus will be on Rent, Rates, Utilities costs that are driven by the programme.
The role presents a great opportunity to gain experience within the fast-paced telecoms industry and the opportunity to learn from a high performing and well-established Commercial Finance team, whilst providing study support for an accounting qualification.
- Work with the Finance Analysts to produce the month end Financial Reporting packs for reviews with shareholders and the directorates.
- Supporting the Financial Analyst in producing accurate OPEX reporting for their "Emergency Services Network" .
- Manage cash funding each month for the Shareholder project, working with outsourced partners and different areas of the internal finance team.
- Support the Finance Analysts during the forecasting and budgeting processes.
Support the continued improvement of the analysis and reporting by supporting the continued improvement of data held in businesses and supplier systems through collaborative cross functional working.
- Ability to adapt outputs quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Making conclusions from large quantities of data from various sources.
Supporting the managing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders with differing demands.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.