We are working with a high-profile client to recruit a Governance & Assurance Coordinator to support BAU activities across a portfolio of activities.
The role will assist change activities and ensure financial activities within programmes.
As a Governance & Assurance Coordinator you will be involved in:
- Programme portfolio finance including budgets, Business Cases and relevant budget / finance submissions
- Ensuring all relevant business members are aware of processes and associated deadlines
- Agree, document and communicate Change Control processes
- Managing KPI reporting
The role of Governance & Assurance Coordinator will allow you to enhance and demonstrate your skills within:
- Project / Programme Coordination
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Understanding of Project methodologies (Prince2 or Agile)
- Project / Programme finance
To apply for the role of Governance & Assurance Coordinator please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Rating Assurance Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: competitive market rate
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Project Manager (Datacentre/Government/IT Services)
Location: Telford, Shropshire