Our Berkshire based client is seeking a Governance & Assurance Coordinator to be based in their programme office and wider business areas. You will be helping to champion change activities across the business and work across various projects at any one time.
- Ensuing project and programme managers and business sponsors are aware of processes and associated deadlines and accountabilities.
- Support the user of tools, processes and procedures for project administration. Collation, production and management of reporting documentation relating to the control of projects, budgets and utilisation.
- Maintain end to end data in management information systems, tracking registers and reporting tools to deliver timely and accurate reports.
- Responsible for data collection for management reporting and managing and updating Programme Office tools and systems.
- Working alongside the Business process team to agree, document and communicate an end to end Change Control process.
- Operate the change control process ensuring quality standards of the information recorded against each change request, impact assessment and any other recorded information in the change are sufficient.
- Facilitate the supply of accurate data to support effective change management decisions, providing information regarding constraints, business required dates and slippage.
- Facilitation and management of the resolution of risks, issues and conflicts between the portfolio of programmes, projects and changes.
- Ensure that management and KPI reporting is undertaken in a timely, accurate and relevant fashion.
- Be a conduit for the development and continuous improvement of processes and procedures to support the efficient and effective delivery of programmes.
- Provide adhoc analysis and recommendations to support management decisions.
- Liaise with all parties to ensure project investment submissions, change requests and risks and issues are issued in a timely manner to be reviewed prior to planning and governance meetings.
- Facilitate the logistics to support the current meetings, communications, reporting, securing updates and updating the portfolio plans.
- Experienced project / programme coordinator, PMO support of Project Support person within a fast paced medium to large company
- Excellent relationship, influencing and all round communications skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2 or AGILE
- A working knowledge of Sprint rituals (pre planning, planning, review & retro)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office365 Applications, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint. Knowledge of Visio would be an advantage
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results / outcomes driven with a persuasive personality
- Professional and positive approach
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Self-Motivation and self sufficient
- Assertive, adaptable and creative
- Analytical ability
- Can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.