|Job Title:||Global Account Manager - Telecoms|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||Salary and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Global Account Manager - Telecoms - Permanent - South-West London.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Global Account Manager to join their team in South-West London on a permanent basis.
The role will involve travel - predominantly to Europe but also to USA and Asia on occasions.
The role of Global Account Manager will focus on:
- Identifying and winning multinational business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key companies and contacts.
- Establishing a presence within the sector.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working in global and virtual teams spanning multiple countries.
- A proven track record in senior business development and sales leadership positions.
- A detailed understanding of the service(s) an operator needs to provide to be successful.
- Demonstrable examples of where you have proactively and tenaciously pursued large revenue opportunities spanning multiple territories with numerous stakeholders.
- Demonstrable examples of leading lengthy commercial and contractual negotiations.
- High level knowledge, and the ability to clearly present, the main components of a mobile network and Telecom services.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Project Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Lead Incident Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Incident Manager - ITIL - Dublin or Cork
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Data Center Electrical Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Technology Insight Strategy Analyst - OTT Video, TV, VoD, Voice
Location: London, England