GDPR Programme Manager. 6 Month contract. London
A Programme Director / Manager is needed to take the existing activity and to rapidly design and build appropriate workstreams (for which a basis already exists) and rapidly move to managing the workstreams within it, encouraging GDG teams to execute the necessary work and helping them anticipate and escalate issues.
Ensure that GDG self-assesses its own existing tools against existing assessment criteria and based on this produces action plans to address any shortfalls between the current state and that required by GDPR. If that results in an investment requirement then ensure that this escalation occurs.
- Ensure that GDG self-assesses its planned, future activity against GDPR and ensure that existing Data Protection By Design guidance is embedded and followed by GDG (and in this particular case GDC) teams. Outcome is assurance that all roadmapped activity has GDPR baked-in.
- Ensure that GDG's internal tools and sites are GDPR compliant. The tools are limited (the majority of tools that GDG uses will be assured by the owning region (i.e.: SFDC). In scope is however GDG content - GDG produces a lot of content that we need to ensure is GDPR compliant but we also store this in a range of sites and repositories. Need an assessment of existing materials and also repositories and a clear steer as to where and how we should be storing in future.
- Ensure that a syllabus of training is executed for GDG people - working with HR to ensure that appropriate levels of awareness are achieved for managers and employees alike.
- Ensure that the Presales organization in GDG (Strategic Pursuits Unit - SPU) is fully equipped with the necessary information so that it can sell GDPR with confidence. There's some useful collateral on GDPR playbooks etc but we need to ensure that SPU can create GDPR-compliant customer solutions.
- The role is also to act as sense-maker and archivist so that GDG can tangibly demonstrate the steps that it has taken towards GDPR compliance.
The successful candidate will be a Data Protection expert with Programme Management/ leadership.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.