French Customer Service Adviser - Inbound Calls/Escalations/SLA
Immediately recruiting for Bi-lingual candidates who can speak French and English and have previous customer service experience (Inbound calls). Permanent opportunity, based near Shoreditch, London.
Working within a Customer Services Centre, you will be responsible for providing 24/7/365 support. As such, you will be working 12 hour shift patterns, consisting of days/nights/weekends, on a 4 on 4 off basis.
You will act as the first point of contact for all customers ensuring that queries and requests are managed in accordance with agreed service level agreements and that high standards of customer satisfaction are maintained.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling all incoming customer requests either via phone, email, CRM system or on-line customer portal.
- Resolving customer queries, or escalating customer service requests to the appropriate company contact to effectively resolve the query.
- Effective & timely management of cases within the CRM system.
- Following company escalation procedures based on the impact or severity of the customer request.
- Ensuring response time for handling customer request is within SLA.
- Alert monitoring to ensure all major or critical alerts are dealt with appropriately
- Maintaining and updating critical customer information on the customer contact database.
- Participating and promoting Customer Service improvement initiatives to ensure excellent customer service is provided.
- Participating in projects assigned by Shift Leader or Customer Service Manager.
- Contributing to ongoing process improvement projects by identifying opportunities to increase quality and efficiency.
In order to apply for the opportunity, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.