|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst (Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA)|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
6 Month Contract
FP&A Analyst - I am currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to join my client on a 6 month contract based at their offices in Witney, Oxfordshire. My client are a leading high end travel company and are located in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside (unfortunately due to location candidates must have their own vehicle).
I am looking for an (ideally qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA) FP&A Analyst with experience of BI/Data Analytics reporting to join this busy finance team, where you will be responsible for:
- Financial planning and analysis (budgeting, forecasting, reforecasting, etc)
- Business Intelligence analysis - collecting data from data warehouse for reporting (using querying techniques)
- Translating strategic priorities into data requirements
- Data analysis
Skills & Experience Required:
- Preferably qualified ACCA, CIMA, or ACA (or equiv)
- Experience gained from Accountancy practice
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of data analytics and BI
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user, SQL/ETL experience
- Proven financial modelling skills including scenario analysis
- Detailed analytical and questioning approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preparing financial data for operational and analytical use
- Pulling, cleansing, structuring and integrating data from internal finance and CRM systems
- Developing predictive modelling techniques for the revenue accounting, analysis and sales forecasting processes.
If you are available immediately or at short notice and have the required skills and experience then please submit your CV on line.
Daily rate will be disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.