|Job Title:||FP & A ANALYST (PowerBI / Tableau)|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Working for a well known travel and retail brand, based in the Oxfordshire countryside; we have a great new opportunity to work as an Analyst in their Financial Planning & Analysis department.
What makes this role unique is the key element of Business Intelligence / data analytics that will also be involved - so applicants with this experience will be preferred.
If you've also gained 'Big 4' practice experience, then this will also be a bonus.
- Experience of working with large data sets and within a large organisation
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Experience in using technical tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and MS Access
- Ability to manipulate large data sets
- A University degree in a related subject, or equivalent work experience
Additional / "nice to have" skills
- Experience of working in the Finance & Accounting department of a large organization
- Advanced level T-SQL and Excel skills
- Experience in applying predictive/prescriptive analytics to financial data sets
- An accounting qualification, such as ACCA or CIMA
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.