|Job Title:||FP & A ANALYST (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)|
|Location:||Oxfordshire, S. E. England, England|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
Working for a well known travel and retail brand, based in the Oxfordshire countryside; we have a great new opportunity to work as an Analyst in their Financial Planning & Analysis department.
What makes this role unique is the key element of Business Intelligence / data analytics that will also be involved - so applicants with this experience will be preferred.
If you've also gained 'Big 4' practice experience, then this will also be a bonus.
- Experience of working with large data sets and within a large organisation
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Experience in using technical tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and MS Access
- Ability to manipulate large data sets
- A University degree in a related subject, or equivalent work experience
Additional / "nice to have" skills
- Experience of working in the Finance & Accounting department of a large organization
- Advanced level T-SQL and Excel skills
- Experience in applying predictive/prescriptive analytics to financial data sets
- An accounting qualification, such as ACCA or CIMA
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
FP & A ANALYST (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
Location: Oxfordshire, England
PMO Manager - PMO - P30 - Swords - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Location: Glasgow, Central Belt, Scotland
Salary: competitive day rate
Accounts Payable Assistant (Expenses)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire, S. E. England, England