- Support on high profile projects, preparing analysis and presentations for key stakeholders including: group financing, investment appraisals and returns analysis, strategic long range planning and forecasting and regulatory renewals.
- Regular insights and reporting
- Key role in preparing the Group annual budget and re-forecasting
- Preparation of monthly Board/Management/Bank reporting packs
- Reporting to key shareholder (Private Equity)
- Deliver ad hoc analysis and management information requests
- Ad-hoc reporting of actual vs. forecast performance, across three international business units with multiple budget-holders.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
- A detailed analytical and questioning approach
- Private Equity/leveraged capital structure experience (covenants, debt etc.)
- Experience of service business with deferred income recognition accounting
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate work in demanding timescales
- Driven self-starter with ability to produce effective results under pressure
- Experience of working directly with finance leaders of fast-growth independent businesses
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user - with experience of presenting
- Experience of multi-currency business
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX beneficial
- Providing data and analysis on both a regular timetable and self-starting basis
- Proven financial modelling skills including scenario analysis
- Commercially experienced with strong analytical skills
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.