We are looking for a Financial Controls & Audit Manager to join the Finance & Reporting Team here at MBNL who are responsible for all aspects of monthly and annual reporting and financial controls as well as accounts receivable and payable functions.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responsible for design structure and maintenance of MBNL's Financial Risk and Control Register. Working with all members of the finance department and stakeholders form the shareholders' teams to carry out regular reviews and updates. Tracking that self-assessment is being carried out in a timely manner and that the outcomes and conclusions are valid and ensuring that any shortcomings are identified and resolved in a timely fashion
- Primary liaisons point for external and internal audits from MBNL's shareholders. Ensuring that the audits are planned and facilitated effectively from planning to closure stage.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking ISAE3402 compliance of a major 3rd party supplier
- Ensuring that any audit findings are tracked and resolved in a timely manner and providing summary updates for the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Providing guidance during drafting of accounting policies and procedures and reviewing and updating existing P&P as necessary. Ranging across all business areas from P2P to IFRS16
- Providing ad hock technical accounting assessment for new business projects
- Actively collaborate with the corporate governance team by being finance team's risk representative and support and improve the overall Corporate Risk management process
What we are looking for:
- Relevant finance qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIA)
- Broad understanding of different finance areas and functions
- Experience in internal audit
- Experience in finance policy and procedure drafting
If interested in applying for this role, Please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.