|Job Title:||Finance Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Skwarczynska|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Experienced process manager, responsible for delivery of finance processes and outcomes within a specific Finance Discipline. Competent finance practitioner with technical expertise gained through professional accounting or other finance qualifications, and/or by experience; and able to apply relevant technical knowledge, experience and expertise to management of routine finance processes and demands for adhoc information requests or completion of special assignments. Capable of analyzing and evaluating financial problems, accounting or control issues, drawing conclusions and making appropriate recommendations to support management decision-making. While primarily an individual contributor a Finance Practitioner may be capable of supervising the work of less experienced colleagues or a small team of people, if required, in line with established corporate standards for people management and to promote effective teamwork and operational performance against agreed objectives
- Responsibility: Works independently within defined role responsibilities and accountabilities to support achievement of successful business outcomes, personal and team objectives, and to understand and drive compliance with published company policies and strategy.
- Complexity: This role would be expected to effectively manage finance processes, including internal control and policy compliance, and to support management decision-making through provision of relevant business information and analysis. Capable of applying technical knowledge, expertise and experience to address problems or to complete assignments, including data analysis and scenario modelling and evaluation and reporting on range of outcomes including financial/accounting impact, risks, rewards, costs and benefits.A role with this profile could be expected to operate across the full breadth of Disciplines within the Finance Community, depending on specific experience and expertise; including Financial Accounting (General Ledger Accounting, Project/Contract Accounting, Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Team Leaders), Business/Cost Controllers, Financial Analysts, Business Partnering support, Financial Modellers and Sales Finance specialists, Tax and Treasury specialists.
- Business impact: This role has responsibility for managing key finance processes which help to support business process compliance, risk management and provision of reliable and accurate management information. As an experienced finance practitioner this role is expected to exercise sound judgement in making decisions and selecting appropriate assumptions where necessary that can influence business outcomes, for example selection of financial assumptions or calculations, provision of financial information for decision-making, assessment of financial risks or selection of appropriate accounting policies.
- Problem-solving: Expected to be capable of drawing on experience and technical expertise to address operational issues and problems identified or received via escalation through line management. Capable of completing initial evaluation and analysis and providing sound advice and guidance for more routine, or less complex, issues. For more complex problems, with more significant business impact or financial risk, capable of preparing reports for senior management, including appropriate analysis, outcomes and recommendations to support decision-making.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Competently selects and applies appropriate operating procedures, courses of action, accounting policies and financial assumptions, to ensure processes and assignments are successfully completed on a timely basis, compliant with internal controls and company policies;
- Control issues are promptly raised and communicated through appropriate channels to highlight and address financial or business risks;
- Consistent achievement of key deliverables within agreed deadlines;
- Proactively addresses operational problems and inefficiencies, applying knowledge and experience to resolve issues, or to request senior management guidance where necessary for more complex matters outside scope of authority or expertise;
- Reliable, motivated and committed to achievement of high standards of performance, team and company objectives;
- Exercises sound judgement and technical expertise and effectively utilizes tools and resources;
- Builds sound and effective relationships with colleagues, customers and other teams to promote knowledge and information sharing, collaboration and engagement.
- Able to read contract and understand commercials
- Interact with senior stakeholders
- Responsible for P&L and Forecasting
- Qualification: CIMA or ACCA
WE OFFER YOU:
- Working for a leading provider of IT products and services for the global marketplace
- Competitive salary + Company benefits
- Permanent contract
- Stable job with possibility for the long-term career
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.