|Job Title:||Finance Project Assistant|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|REF:||AD Finance Assistant_1555404241|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Darlington|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Finance Project Assistant
About The Company
I'm working with a leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology company based in Dublin. They are looking for a Finance Project Assistant to join their Finance & Accounts Team.
About The Role
You will be reporting to the Commercial Finance Project Manager, your role is to act as a key resource supporting the Commercial finance team's involvement and participation in the company vision programme. Significant changes are happening at a customer sales namely the implementation of a new POS system. A key responsibility of this role is to ensure all new and existing transaction flows are fully reportable, controllable and monitored going forward
- Key attendance and feedback support in project review groups and meetings on key project delivery activities.
- Support the creation and roll-out of business user acceptance testing for the point of sale system changes in the retail channel
- Coordinate data gathering requirements for new reporting to support the retail finance team in the financial reporting duties.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with DOL, Amdocs, Retail Java (EPOS systems), Sprint, Salesforce
- Excellent attention to detail & methodical approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SAP Treasury & Risk Management Consultant/Architect/TRM/S4 HANA
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Rewards Specialist (HR, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Retail Area Manager
Location: West London, London
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits