|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Operations & Capex|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
FINANCE MANAGER - OPERATIONS & CAPEX
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager - Operations & Capex , to manage all finance aspects of our Operations Opex and Capex investment reporting and analysis, which are key measures of our business performance. Including month end reporting (in-conjunction with the accounting team), budgeting & forecasting of the key metrics, liaison with the shareholders and managing the finance aspects of the outsourced Operations support contracts. Working as a key business partner to the Operations & Delivery teams, driving commercial analysis, business cases and outcomes.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager - Operations & Capex include:
To produce, working closely with the central finance team, the Operations Opex and Capex investment results on a monthly basis, accurately and in line with the month end timetable. Providing appropriate detailed supporting back up as required.
Work with the fixed asset accountant managing the fixed asset register.
Support the performance of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
Reporting and Analysis, Forecasting and Business Partnering
- Ownership of the reporting and analysis of Operations Opex and Capex investment results. Providing supporting analysis of Opex & Capex investment programs as required.
- Understand the relationship between business activities and the drivers of Operations Opex to identify Opportunities and Risks, proposing appropriate remedial or re-enforcing actions.
- Prepare and review the Operations Opex and Capex reporting section of the monthly Management Accounts and provide insightful commentary.
- Work with the finance team to ensure all data is submitted on an accurately and timely basis.
- Provide day to day financial support to the Head of Commercial finance & Operations Director.
- Working as a key business partner to the Operations & Delivery teams, driving commercial analysis, business cases and outcomes.
- Understand the relationship between business activities and the drivers of Operations Opex and Capex, including the financial aspects of the Operations outsourced vendor contracts to ensure satisfactory service levels are delivered to Cornerstone.
- Identify and drive commercial, operational efficiency and process improvements with the Operations & Delivery teams.
Liaison with the Company's shareholders on explanation of the monthly results; periodic reviews with external auditors; business partnering the program managers in the operations team.
Compliance & Security
To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers.
The successful Finance Manager - Operations & Capex will have:
- Financial accounting knowledge and experience of managing relationships.
- Finance business partnering experience
- Professional finance qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Able to understand and interpret complex ideas / data and explain in simple terms
- Intermediate excel skills and efficient manipulation of large quantities of data
- Clear communicator with both finance and non-finance people- written and oral
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
To apply for the Finance Manager - Operations & Capex, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.