|Job Title:||Finance Controller|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
CONTRACT - 4-6 MONTHS INITIAL
BRISTOL OR TEWKESBURY/HOME
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Controller to join our Team, with the objective of tracking, reviewing and understanding project performance to enable accurate reporting, budgeting, cash management and financial control across specific projects.
Responsibilities of the Finance Controller include:
- Completely control Project Finance from quoting for a project to ensuring it is billed.
- Producing quotations for jobs and processing the receipt of customer purchase orders and ensuring that these are fulfilled as efficiently as possible.
- Liaising with the project team to ensure any work variations are captured.
- Ensuring that all project billing is completed well within month end submission.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly performance reports and project forecasts to report sales and profit margins for each project on a timely basis
- Create project P&L's to monitor sales, resource, costs and margin.
- Support in maintaining control of external contractor costs and suppliers to ensure efficiency and best market rates are implemented.
- Ensure that company financial controls are followed within the project teams. Using a financial control framework, including financial accountabilities and authorities to ensure full financial control.
- Everyday use of finance software to capture project costs and invoice works.
- Responsible for raising awareness of non-compliance
- Any other duties as considered reasonable by the Head of Finance.
The successful Finance Controller will have:
- Ability to use spreadsheets to interpret and collate financial data
- Presentation skills and report writing
- Excellent communication, numerical and computer literacy skills
- Basic accountancy knowledge and experience highly organised, with the ability to prioritise, work under pressure, multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
Additionally the successful Finance Controller must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- o Able to work on modern ERP and IT systems
- o Highly proficient in Excel
- o Excellent planning and organisational skills
To apply for the Finance Controller please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.