|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner - (Tewkesbury)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Life, Health|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Exciting opportunity has opened up with one of UK's leading International Telecoms companies based in Tewkesbury who look after a diverse portfolio of Blue Chip Companies within the Private, Commercial and Government sectors.
The Finance Business Partner will be involved with a role that is Commercially Focused, Supporting Contract Managers and Business Development Teams by supporting growth targets, winning new business and maximising on existing revenues.
You will also have a lot of involvement in reporting on Monthly results, reflecting current performance and driving initiatives where required as well as being be fully engaged in compiling the annual operating plans, ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions, business cases and bid developments.
What is need for the role?
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA qualified,
- Ideally with 3+ years commercial experience within Senior Finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Influential and motivational leadership capability
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information
- Effective at operating in a matrix environment
- High level of integrity with a commitment to embedding a strong governance culture
- Previous business partnering experience and knowledge of the sales pipeline/bid process would be advantageous
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate desire to progress within the company
- Able to produce concise and informative reporting under tight deadlines
NB - You need to be eligible to work in the UK.
We are looking for someone with strong Financial, Business and Operational Acumen. The ideal candidate will be able to able to hit the ground running, ability to work in a manual process driven environment until all centralised processes are up and running and have the ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.