|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
GLASGOW/HOME - 3 days ideally in the office
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join our Team. The role is extremely commercially focused, supporting contract managers,
operations and business development teams. The key to being successful in this role is adding value - supporting growth targets by winning new business with the business development teams and working with operations to ensure we maximise revenue from existing clients and make sure we deliver our services as efficiently as possible, ensuring contract profitability is maximised and working capital management is optimised.
The Finance Business Partner is pivotal in supporting the business. In working closely with the operational and business development teams and being a part of the day to day running of the business.
The Finance Business Partner will play a key role in ensuring we delivers accurate reporting of the monthly results, ensuring they reflect the current performance of the business and driving initiatives as required.
The Finance Business Partner will also be fully engaged in compiling the annual operating plan and OGSP's to deliver this as well as ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions, business cases and bid development - ensuring we understand how internal and external influences will impact the business and making the best decisions for the group as a whole.
The successful Finance Business Partner will have
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA qualified, ideally with 3+ years commercial experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Influential and motivational leadership capability.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information
- Effective at operating in a matrix environment
- High level of integrity with a commitment to embedding a strong governance culture
- Previous business partnering experience and knowledge of the sales pipeline/bid process would be advantageous
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate desire to progress
- within the company
- Able to produce concise and informative reporting under tight deadlines
To apply for the Finance Business Partner please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.