|Job Title:||Finance Business Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Role: Financial Business Analyst
Type: 6 month initial contract
Location: London (Hybrid - 2 days per week Onsite)
Central London, right near Victoria Train station
The IT Control Functions Delivery team are critical in providing the P&L, Treasury, Market Risk, Credit Risk and Finance teams the ability to perform timely and complex reporting that is critical to effectively supporting the trading business.
The Finance Business Analyst is an extremely dynamic and versatile role that requires an aptitude for working in a fast and rapidly changing environment. It requires a strong technical, logical, numerical and problem solving mindset, firm understanding of the key concepts in the areas of P&L and Position and ideally experience of working with financial system in a trading environment i.e. an IT savvy SME. The role requires excellent skills in eliciting, understanding and documenting the business processes and requirements and being able to explain them to the development and testing teams clearly, superb team working spirit, ability to communicate and engage effectively with the senior business stakeholders to manage their changing demands and expectations, reacting to immediate issues as well as shaping and planning the delivery of longer term projects.
What we are looking for:
You have the skills and ability to:
* Excellent team player
* Ability to acquire new knowledge quickly
* Aptitude for working in a fast and rapidly changing environment.
* Strong technical, logical, numerical and problem solving mindset
* Firm understanding of the key concepts in the areas of P&L and Position
* Ability to elicit, understanding and document business processes and requirements
* Ability to communicate and engage effectively with the senior business and manage expectations
* Manage the delivery of IT solutions
* Highly motivated to complete projects and 'go the extra mile' to achieve positive outcomes
* A very proactive individual able to handle multiple projects/work packages simultaneously
* Ability to understand and appreciate system architecture .
* Experience analysing and manipulating data in excel
Great if you also have:
* Experience of Financial systems in a trading environments
* Find yourself working in leadership roles.
* Interested in BI toolsets
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.