|Job Title:||Finance Analyst - Technology|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
3 month rolling contract
This leading telecoms company, who are going through an exciting period of change, are seeking an experienced Finance Analyst to join their busy team.
You will provide effective and timely financial support, including insightful analysis on key Capex and Opex spend, monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting, project support and decision support to key internal and external stakeholders. The role will also assist the Capex finance manager with various analysis and stake-holder support.
- Support business decisions by delivering budgets and forecasts, tracking of actual spend and variance analysis vs forecasts.
- Assist finance managers to accurate and relevant reporting where required for Opex and Capex
- Assist with month end process, including responsibility for journal adjustments to the opex general ledger (accruals and prepayments), key variance analysis, headcount reporting, production of detailed variance commentary and production of cost centre management packs.
- Assist finance managers in completing month end and forecast packs for Heads of review and central consolidation
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and monitoring including debtor/creditor accounts
- Ad-hoc cross functional project support to achieve company plan targets, where required.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA finalist or recently qualified.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accountability and desire to drive improvements
- Experience of building relationships with teams outside of the finance function.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven analytical skills, showing ability to improve accuracy & efficiency.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment.
- Open and flexible personality to deal with a constantly evolving and dynamic company
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.Knight@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Finance Clerk (Expenses Administrator) - 4-5 days P/W
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
FP & A ANALYST (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
Location: Oxfordshire, S. E. England, England
PMO Manager - PMO - P30 - Swords - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
1st & 2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Central Belt, Scotland