|Job Title:||Finance Analyst (Supply Chain)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Finance Analyst (Supply Chain)
New permanent position - Finance Analyst! An excellent opportunity has arisen for a ACCA/ACA/CIMA Finalist or newly qualified candidate to work for my client, a large technology-driven company based in Maidenhead. As Finance Analyst you will be working within the Finance team for Supply Chain, this is a fast paced busy team trading up to £10m worth of tech each week!! We are looking for a recently qualified (or Finalist) Finance Analyst who is ambitious and driven to come on board and help maximise value and reduce costs across supply chain!
This position requires someone with a collaborative nature, you will work across different Finance teams, building relationships and has the ability to network with senior stakeholders to really make a difference!
As Finance Analyst you will report into the Senior Finance Manager and be responsible for:
- Finance Business Partner for all aspects of Inventory & Reverse logistics, providing commercial guidance and support to key stakeholders
- Ownership of financial reporting & KPI's (specifically around stock provisions, disposals, write-offs, inventory reviews & intake / inventory forecasting
- Attend monthly operational reviews
- Own the quarterly forecast process / annual budget for Inventory & Reverse Logistics, challenging all cost assumptions to ensure best value
- Build and maintain key relationships across teams
- Support Senior Finance Manager
Skills & Experiences Required:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA passed finalist or newly qualified
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams
- Report writing and presenting to a senior management audience
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment
- A drive for continual improvement and exceptional stakeholder support
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please submit your CV online or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.