|Job Title:||Finance Analyst - Financial Reporting|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Finance Analyst - Financial Reporting
Start ASAP - Contract initially until September
Finance Analyst / Financial Reporting - My client urgently require a Finance Analyst with experience of collating data, producing analysis on insight/trends and presenting to the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their finance career within a dynamic environment working for a leading Communications company based in Maidenhead. This will be a demanding role that requires a self-motivated individual capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and achieving deadlines.
As Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Accurately updating and maintain the Monthly Profit Statement report - actuals, forecast and budget data
- Ownership for month end and forecasting/budget reporting, working with various teams within the business and ensure accuracy and timely production (using Smartview)
- Updating and ensuring the accuracy of investor relation database and competitor data sets and analysis
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Part qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) or Degree level (relevant degree)
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High level of accountability
- Highly analytical
- Experience collating and analysing data and producing insight/trend analysis to management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Hyperion/Smartview/Essbase and Oracle would be an advantage
- Experience using Microstrategy would be a bonus
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required skills and experience please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.