|Job Title:||Finance Analyst (Capex and Opex)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
A fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst, to join our Technology Finance team within the Telecoms sector. A key business area that is passionate about the the Company's Network and IT capabilities, that drive the company vision of Better Connectivity, everyday, for every customer.
They are a team of 15 dedicated to the financial management of the Technology division, which is responsible for the management and development of their IT systems, mobile network and new technologies.
We are looking for a proactive, ambitious and delivery focused Finance Analyst who wishes to grow and develop their finance and business partnering skills. The successful candidate will provide effective and timely financial support, including insightful analysis on key capex spend, monthly accounting and reporting, budgeting and forecasting, project support and decision support to key business and finance stakeholders.
Please note this is a contract up until Oct 2022.
NB - You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Must have experience and skills:
- Part Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Excellent MS Excel skills (including filters, pivot tables, look ups and charts).
- Able to prioritise and deliver high quality/accurate/timely reporting.
- Strong accounting and reporting skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly in a demand-led, rapid-change environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.