Great opportunity for a Finance Analyst to work for an innovative company within mobile with a flexible working policy of office and being remote based. Some of the benefits include a 15% bonus, 30 days holiday, good pension and medical cover.
This role would be supporting property revenue within a newly structured finance department.
What the role will be doing:
The Revenue Finance Analyst will support the Revenue Finance manager in managing all aspects of the companies revenues which are key measures of their operating performance, whilst seeking opportunities for growth and mitigating risks. The Analysts primary responsibility will be to ensure the accurate and timely billing of all Company services whilst identifying areas of Revenue opportunity or assurance risk. The role will be responsible for the analysis of large and complex Revenue and Property data sets, month end accounting, forecasting of the key metrics and liaising with the BI team in regard to data integrity.
What experience is needed:
- Financial accounting knowledge and experience of managing relationships
- Min Part qualified Professional finance qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Able to understand and interpret complex data sets
- Experienced with month-end closing
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports
- Experienced with forecasting
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Min Intermediate excel skills
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.