|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Finance Analyst for a company based in Reading.
This exciting role will enable you to further develop your financial analysis, relationship building and presentation skills, while providing guidance and key insights for the IT and Network Leadership decision makers, and the finance management team. Your key contributions will help to ensure our financial targets are achieved. Reporting to finance managers, and business partnering the various business areas within Technology, Network and IT will be key to success in this role.
Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst include:
- Month end management accounting and reporting activities, including the production of accrual and prepayment journals, detailed review and analysis of key spend areas and the production and presentation of insightful reporting
- Key support contract reviews with business owners to support full year forecasting and accrual/prepayment schedules each month
- Specific technology, Network, and IT team budgeting and quarterly forecasting, ensuring a detailed understanding of the cost increases/decreases and full year variances, appropriately presented to T&O finance leadership
- Full year 5 Year Opex and Capex plan build with drivers and key movement analysis for specific Network and IT functional areas, across technology contracts, headcount, RAN cell sites etc
- Monthly resource planning and forecasting with the business teams, and actuals reporting and identifying capitalisation opportunities within key projects and programmes
- Balance sheet movement analysis
- The Finance Analyst will build and maintain key relationships within specific Network and IT and business owners, finance teams and cross-functional teams.
- Support the business to deliver cost saving initiatives cross functionally or for key vendors across technology and Operations and the wider business
- Reflecting business change and ensuring continuous improvement in finance processes and reporting.
The successful Finance Analyst will have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Excellent MS Excel skills (including matching, pivot tables, lookups and charts).
- Good Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Able to prioritise and deliver high quality/accurate/timely reporting.
- Strong accounting and reporting skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience of supporting non-finance teams.
- Experience of presenting to finance managers.
- Ability to work flexibly in a demand-led, rapid-change environment.
To apply for the Finance Analyst role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.