|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Finance Analyst for a company based in Reading.
The Finance Analyst will assist in working capital & cashflow reporting, managing external audits, preparation of annual statutory accounts, monthly balance sheet control. The role will report into Head of Financial Reporting.
This role provides an opportunity to enhance skills gained in accountancy practice or industry finance roles and exposure to wider business. The Finance Analyst in this role will be a qualified accountant and will be expected to have strong technical accounting and relationship building skills.
- The Finance Analyst will Assist the reporting team in preparation of cash flow and working capital reporting which will include month-end reporting along with quarterly forecasting, annual budget and 5 year plan preparation. This is a complex area and requires high competency in excel to use the models and attention to detail. You will work under guidance of senior members of the team, working with various teams within wider Finance to improve the cashflow forecasting process.
- Assist the reporting team in preparing a monthly reporting pack for the SMT with detailed commentary on balance sheet and cashflow performance against budget and against KPI's. You will work alongside more senior team members to interact with wider business functions, to understand and explain underlying commercial drivers causing variances against budgets/forecasts and business plans going forward
- Own delivery of the monthly balance sheet flashpack and assist in timely completion of month end.
- Assist in managing the annual statutory audits conducted by PwC and support in preparation of the annual accounts for the 4 main trading companies
- Support Head of Financial Reporting and the team on various improvement projects.
The successful Finance Analyst will have:
- Qualified ACA, with one year PQE.
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills to coordinate activities across various teams.
- Proactive in identifying and dealing with accounting issues.
- Experience of working in a fast moving, complex and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at Excel and Power point.
- Experience of working with external auditors.
- An engaging individual able to build strong relationships with teams around the business.
To apply for the Finance Analyst role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Part Time Commercial Finance Analyst (Newly Qualified)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Project and Contract Accountant
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant