|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
9-12 month contract
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are looking for a Finance Analyst to start ASAP.
Reporting to the Capex Finance Manager, the role covers areas of capital expenditure driven by their shareholders as well as focusing on the active demand through the optional services processes. The role will deal with lots of data, reports and Excel manipulation.
- To produce actual Capex, 3rd party operator work in progress and optional services results on a monthly basis using the finance system and other data sources in line with the month-end timetable. This requires analysis, understanding, rationalisation & collation of large & complex data sets from multiple sources.
- Ensuring detailed understanding of finance system and associated processes to identify improvements in accuracy and efficiency wherever possible
- Supporting the Finance Manager to identify appropriate analysis including variance analysis, calculation of key metrics and non-financial measures to ensure a deep understanding of performance across the above mentioned Capex portfolios and optional services
- Work collaboratively across the company and with our shareholder partners as required to deliver the Capex Budget and subsequent forecasts. Further use these relationships to support the understanding of our financial performance through management reporting
- Develop models and processes to deliver improved clarity and accuracy of reported results and forecasts as well as helping better manage costs to plan
- Financial accounting knowledge and experience of managing relationships
- Part professional Finance qualification or qualified by experience
- Ability to understand and interpret complex data sets
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skill
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.