|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||Competetive FTC salary + package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Finance Analyst - FTC Maternity cover
We are at an exciting time in our company's development. From the rollout of new technologies and managing complex legislation affecting the industry, we are leading the conversation on innovation and developing sharper solutions to serve our customers better. We collaborate as a team to meet the high standards expected of us and demand the best of ourselves through our values.
Our values support us to maintain our position as the leading UK mobile infrastructure services company. It's something we take very seriously and why we continuously strive to deliver excellence within every aspect of our work.
We embrace transformation with our people and our customers at the heart of all that we do. Collectively these enable us to be your trusted, most experienced enabler of greater connectivity for future generations.
Main Purpose of Role
Reporting to, the Capex Finance Manager the role covers areas of capital expenditure driven by our shareholders as well as focusing on the active demand through the optional services processes.
As Cornerstone moves its focus towards managing its estate there is a growing need to fully understand its key costs and the drivers for continued operational investment. This role is essential in delivering accuracy and understanding that will drive improved cost control and efficiencies.
- To produce actual Capex, 3rd party operator work in progress and optional services results on a monthly basis using the finance system and other data sources in line with the month-end timetable. This requires analysis, understanding, rationalisation & collation of large & complex data sets from multiple sources.
- Ensuring detailed understanding of finance system and associated processes to identify improvements in accuracy and efficiency wherever possible
- Supporting the Finance Manager to identify appropriate analysis including variance analysis, calculation of key metrics and non-financial measures to ensure a deep understanding of performance across the above mentioned Capex portfolios and optional services
- Work collaboratively across the company and with our shareholder partners as required to deliver the Capex Budget and subsequent forecasts. Further use these relationships to support the understanding of our financial performance through management reporting
- Develop models and processes to deliver improved clarity and accuracy of reported results and forecasts as well as helping better manage costs to plan
- Financial accounting knowledge and experience of managing relationships
- Part professional Finance qualification or qualified by experience
- Ability to understand and interpret complex data sets
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skill
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.