Excellent opportunity open for a Finance Accountant who has Strong Financial and Management Accounting knowldege, to come on board and work for a reputable telecommunications company, based in Theale, Berkshire. This will be a 3 months initial contract position. Competitive rates on offer
- Strong financial and management accounting knowledge and experience
- Understanding of operational finance process and control
- Prior experience of driving finance system improvements
- Project work to implement / configure finance systems
- Experience property and / or Telco industries
- Agresso ERP application software
- Big4 audit background
- Correct application of Financial Accounting policy and process (including balance sheet reconciliations).
- Ensuring optimal finance system configuration and use and ongoing finance support to all users across the business
- Managing the external audit process to ensure no adjustments and preparation of the annual statutory accounts.
- Ensuring company-wide compliance with the client's Delegation of Authorities
- Check overall finance implementation of the new contract between customer and client focusing on the rollout of the mobile network under a new operating model,
- Implementation of all finance process, control, reporting and commercial / business support for new City of London concession
- Running the IFRS16 Leasing accounting standard implementation project for the client
- Run process of continuous improvement to ensure all payment / invoicing issues are resolved & root cause addressed.
- Overall responsibility for tax - overseeing preparation and filing of client's corporate and other tax returns and for all aspects of VAT administration.
- Overall responsibility for company insurances - negotiation, approval and renewal of all Company insurance policies on a timely basis.
- Ensuring other ad-hoc support including employee tax compliance and expenses policy provided to the business.
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.