|Job Title:||Facilities Management - Mandarin Speaking|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Facility Manager - Data Centre
Mandarin Speaker needed
Based around Farnborough
We have an opportunity for a Facility Manager to to join a leading international telecom client, as they are seeking a proven Facility Manager to join and manage Data Centre locations for them as part of a project.
For this role we are looking for someone with
- Working experience in local co-location (colo) data centre and familiar with building, cooling, power, bandwidth, storage and physical security.
- A responsible individual with good writing reporting skills
- Good coordination capability
- Speaks Mandarin and English
General Job Duties:
- Daily indoor power supply and environment management, including inspections
- Monthly operations and maintenance meetings
- Local facility maintenance management, progress checks, data collection
- Management update, risk management
- Electricity power management, onsite cooling capacity management, risk management
- Emergency response , including onsite assessment
If this type of role is of interest, please apply here or submit your CV to Ashley.Amakoh@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.