|Job Title:||Expenses Administrator|
|Location:||Maidenhead, Berkshire, S. E. England, England|
|Start Date:||October 2019|
|REF:||TI - ExpAd_1568390252|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Project People are currently recruiting for an Expenses Administrator to join a leading mobile operator based in Berkshire.
The Expenses Administrator is responsible for the review and audit of all activity related to the company's system via Oracle. The purpose of this role is to ensure timely and accurate employee reimbursement and expense coding in accordance with the published standards and controls.
Your responsibilities as Expenses Administrator will include;
- Timely accurate processing of employee expense claims from receipt to payment
- Enforcement of Expenses best practice across the company, ensuring process compliance
- Check all submitted expenses adhere to the company expenses policy and dispensation
- Verify all expense claims are within the HMRC guidelines
- Ensure supporting VAT documentation and receipts are submitted with the claim.
- Check accuracy of coding of expense claims to the relevant categories
- Dealing with employee queries Filing and other ad hoc duties
- Monthly Reporting
The ideal Expenses Administrator will have;
- Experience with Oracle AP / Oracle Purchasing
- Previous experience of working in a busy Expenses environment
- Experience in managing large volumes of transactions
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
- Highly accurate, numerate and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.